Pop Ups/Tents: $47.00 per night/family
Large Trailers/Motorhomes: $52.00 per night/family
Pop Ups/Tents: $156.00 per family-3 nights
Large Trailers/Motorhomes: $179.00 per family-3 nights
(3-Night Minimum on holiday weekends, see 5-night specials)
Family = Parent(s), 2 dependent children, 1 camping unit, 1 vehicle
(One small kids-only tent is allowed at no extra charge)
Extra Adult/Guest/Children/Vehicle charges may apply.
Extra Adults/Guest (18 & over) $ 9.00 each/per night
Extra Children (5-17) (Children 4 & under are free) $ 5.00 each/per night
Extra Vehicle/Boat $ 9.00 each/per night
Camping Reservations / Deposits / Camping Cancellation / Weather Policy
Reservations are recommended, Express Check-In recommended (see below for more info).
- Check-in time 3:00 pm, check-out time 2:00 pm.
- 2 night minimum on non-holiday weekends, 3 or more night minimum on holiday weekends.
- 50% deposit to hold reservation except holiday weekends, which must be prepaid in full.
- 14 day notice required to receive a refund to card or credit voucher, less a $10 administration fee.
- No refunds, credits or changes will be given due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine!!!
- Site Maximum = 8 persons All guests, visitors & vehicles must be registered; everyone must wear a wristband at all times.
- All vehicles must have vehicle pass displayed at all times.
- No doubling allowed on a site.
- Each family must have its own site.
- We will make every effort to reserve the site you request but we cannot guarantee sites.
After a long drive with the kids in the back seat of your car, wouldn’t it be great to go directly to your site and not have to deal with getting out of the car to check-in with your kids in tow? Express check-in allows you to bypass going to the office to register, pay and check-in.
Instead, you go directly to your site when you get here. It saves you time and gets you started on enjoying your stay sooner by avoiding a possible wait in line on a busy Friday night to check-in. We would have your car pass, resort map, directions and wristbands waiting for you at the park entrance so you can pick them up quickly on your way in, and go directly to your site.
All you need to do for Express Check-in is pay in full when you make your reservation. Express Check-In is available on weekends only from Memorial Day to Labor Day for guests checking in on Friday night between 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
Family camping only, no one under 21 allowed without parent(s).
Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm – 7:00 am Sunday to Thursday • 11:00 pm – 7:00 am Friday & Saturday
No rental golf carts can be brought into the park. Golf carts must have proof of insurance and can only be driven by licensed drivers.
No 3-wheel carts allowed.
No motorcycles, No scooters, No ATV’s
Click for the full Park Rules for more detailed information.